Lava box quit

I just got my lava box 12 days ago swapped out the 900mah battery for the 1300 made the correct adjustments in escribe vaped about 6 hours. now it wont turn on unless its plugged into the charger. The battery shows 70 percent. All my attys show ohms to high or to low.tried the reset to factory put original battery back still no luck????

blown fuse - device only waked up when usb is plugged in, but device won't fire. also pack voltage in device monitor will be 0. best way to find out if it's the fuse is to open the mod back up and visually inspect the fuse to see if it is blown. not a great pic but the green color of the fuse burns away, either partly or all the way, when blown.

[tumblr_nsd0buy6Nd1r31daro1_1280]

ChunkyButt200 said:

blown fuse - device only waked up when usb is plugged in, but device won't fire. also pack voltage in device monitor will be 0. best way to find out if it's the fuse is to open the mod back up and visually inspect the fuse to see if it is blown. not a great pic but the green color of the fuse burns away, either partly or all the way, when blown.

[tumblr_nsd0buy6Nd1r31daro1_1280]

jupiter vaper said:

Not shure if I want to open it cause I heard lava box warranty is real picky.

Yeah if you are not going do the soldering to replace the fuse, it is pointless to open it up anyway. Might as well submit a warranty claim.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a similar issue but I purchased a Lavabox sealed on Ebay from a reseller. The mod came brand new but just today while using it the screen flickered and it went out. Only powers on when plugged in and although my pack voltage isn't at zero it won't recognize any attys. Contacted Evolv and will try to ship it out this week and get the board repaired or replaced.