Missing Custom wire option?

Hi guys

First time DNA200 user here. I was trying to figure out how to set up custom wire (Nife48) on both an eFusion Duo and a Boxer 133w. Looking at the eScribe tutorial, it shows to go to a Preset, click the wire type and choose Custom, and from there you can upload a CSV file. My problem is, I don't have that Custom option. When I click on a Preset, it shows Nickel, SS316 and Ti and that's it. No Custom.

I'm running eCcribe 1.0.42. What am i missing?

Thanks

kingdal said:

Hi guys

First time DNA200 user here. I was trying to figure out how to set up custom wire (Nife48) on both an eFusion Duo and a Boxer 133w. Looking at the eScribe tutorial, it shows to go to a Preset, click the wire type and choose Custom, and from there you can upload a CSV file. My problem is, I don't have that Custom option. When I click on a Preset, it shows Nickel, SS316 and Ti and that's it. No Custom.

I'm running eCcribe 1.0.42. What am i missing?

Thanks

Go here, select your wire, use DNA200 tab. add to EScribe, add to device, upload to device.
Use any browser except Internet Explorer
http://www.steam-engine.org/wirewiz.asp
(working from the materials tab)

Hey dwcraig, thanks for the reply. Yep I did all you suggested. My problem is I can't find where in eScribe I can upload a csv file (I guess that would be the "add to eScribe" part in your post). Every video I see shows people clicking on Presets, then moving down to wire type, choosing and clicking Custom. When I do that, I don't have the Custom option. The list shows Nickel, SS 316, Titanium and then it ends.

So I don't know what is wrong. Is my version of eScribe not working properly (I just uninstalled, re-downloaded and reinstalled eScribe -- same problem)? Is this some kind of limitation by the mods? Is there some kind of setting I have to choose to enable a Custom wire option? Because I'm not seeing it.

As a workaround, I tried going to the Materials tab and creating a new wire type. I was able to do that but it only allows a TCR value to be keyed in. I still don't see where I can upload a CSV file. 

Any advice would be really appreciated. Thanks