How to contact evolv?

scottkoblitz

Does anybody know how to contact evolv other then emailing tickets? I've been waiting since 6:30am on Monday for a reply to my customer service for most likely an rmi. I've heard others mention they called but When I click on contact via the website it just goes straight to email?

every time i opened a ticket with evolv their response has went to my spam folder. sometimes received the next day, sometimes a week. maybe just give it a check and see. i'm unaware of any phone number available to the public. give it a few more business days before giving up or opening another ticket, they're most likely busy. 

ChunkyButt200 said:

every time i opened a ticket with evolv their response has went to my spam folder. sometimes received the next day, sometimes a week. maybe just give it a check and see. i'm unaware of any phone number available to the public. give it a few more business days before giving up or opening another ticket, they're most likely busy. 

I received the computer generated one saying I would get a reply within 24-48 hours. I did check my spam folder once but I will double check now that you say yours went there. I'm just impatient and frustrated. I never thought it would take a week just to get authorization to send it back I guess. You have been very helpful though. I appreciate it.