HERE TO LEARN?

mossmoon

I am! I'd appreciate members listing their mods with an explanation of why they chose it. For instance, I have the Reuleaux DNA200 and I got it because of high feedback, but mostly for the three 18650's it packs. I've seen some killer mods out there, but Lipo mods are alien to me and I like having a fresh charge anywhere & time...

I too like my two Reuleaux DNA200 mods for the same reasons. I also like my two Lost Vape Triade mods. Very much like the Reuleaux. And my four HCigar VT133 are my favorite two 18650 DNA200 mods. My Hotcig DX200 v2 is also kind of nifty for a lipo DNA200. As the battery compartment part just pulls right off and you can pop a fresh recharged pack right on.

Foremost Bill, your two battery HCigar -  Can you say that it will last two thirds as long as the Reuleaux, or is that too simplistic? And interchangeable recharged battery packs sound pretty cool, so I'll be looking into that. But this I gotta ask, can't help myself:  You've got a slew of DNA200's, why? If I was a retailer I'd be sending you birthday cards! So enlighten me; I don't want to think you're obsessive/compulsive like me. Is there method to your madness? Do you carry a bag when you leave the house?

Hahaha... I started vaping back in Nov'14 and I never had any desire to purchase any Evolv product. Well in January I bought two Reuleaux RX200. I kept hearing more and more good things about the Reuleaux DNA200. Ok so I bought one in February and I figure I would play around with it and then loose interest and go back to the RX200s.

Well that never happened. I was so impressed with the Reuleaux DNA200, I bought a second one two weeks later. I thought I was done and happy. But I was hearing more and more about these two 18650 powered DNA200s. What the heck, I'll just buy one VT133 and be done with it.

Wrong! I loved that one so much I bought three more (easiest mod to swap batteries of any mod I ever owned - you could probably do it one handed). Yes they last 2/3 of what the Reuleaux lasts for. Which is still a long time and the VT133 actually lasts a few ml of juice longer than a Reuleaux RX200!

Well then the Lost Vape Triades came out and I bought one. Just like the Reuleaux DNA200, but better. Got a second one before ecig ran out of them (ecig just got new stock of them in today). Then ecig had Hotcig DX200 for 55 bucks, bought one at that price and I could kick myself now for not buying more of them before they sold out. That quick swap lipo is very nice.

So in four months time, planned on buying one DNA200 and ended up with nine of them. What a ride. :crazy: