EScribe - LED Fire Button Configuration

Hi I picked up an SMY SDNA75 and have been playing with EScribe. It's a great tool. Most of it is self explanatory but have a few small questions that I couldn't find in the manual.

1. The SMY SDNA75 has a default reddish color on the button. I changed the Firing color in EScribe to Blue and it works when I press the fire button but after I let go of the fire button the color turns red and stays on for a few seconds. Not sure if it's the device but is there a way in EScribe to change the color after I let go to Blue and also adjust the amount of time the Fire Button stays on like you can with the screen?

2. What does "Normal Operation" do under Theme\LED section?

3. What are the Left Arrows for on the Color Selection in Theme\LED section?

Yeah, you can have a colour at each side of each box and a time duration, so it's a fade from left colour to right colour that you can set the time duration for.  Left and right could be the same colour then there would not be a fade effect.  You can stack these boxes, the default charge setting does this with fade up in 2 seconds and fade down in 1 second to make a more interesting or pleasing flashing light.

• 5 years later...