tc questiom

standamantx

Hello, I am new here. I have only been using the dna200 board in my vt133 for 3 days now. First I set the mod resistance to .003. After setting up my battery settings to 22.2 watt hours, I set up a power mode with the tc turned off and I set up a 316L tc profile with the temperature dominant on. I set the tcr to .00108 in the materials tab, the punch to 8.5, set it to 100w preheat for 1.5 seconds and 85 watts at 460 degrees Fahrenheit. for some reason when i fire my .017 ss316l dual parallel coil, the temp. goes from 460 to saying "off". I have tried this with the .csv downloaded from steam engine and get the same result. however when I use the stock ss316 profile, the temp works fine. can anyone maybe shed some light on why temp is saying "off" after I hit the fire button on my custom tc profile?

Thanks so much chunkybutt lol. I tried a new .25 ohm build that had unjuiced fresh cotton in it. It ran perfect and didn't burn the cotton. I guess I have to run my awesome parallel build in wattage mode...shucks. I have seen multiple settings for 316L. I used .00108 because I was previously using 108 on a cuboid for tc. It was an ok vape so I just went with it. How do I know which is the proper number? I hear great things about dna tc mode so I would like to get the best experience I can.

If the board does not detect the coil increase temp by 150 F in the first second it will turn off temp limiting, it also does not do preheat in the first fire of a new coil in case it is not a temp sensing wire.  Your settings seem high enough maybe force new coil by disconnecting the atty and firing then take a screen shot of the first puff or two in Device monitor.