HCigar VT133 "Check Battery" error

I have a very leaky RDA and the other day juice leaked out into my HCigar VT133's screen and charge port while it was charging. It started having "Check Battery" issues and when charging it read the battery voltage as ~4.37V each even though they were about 4.12V. I wiped some juice out of the port and then it read 4.00V for one battery and 2.63V for the other. I left it overnight to dry and the next morning it was showing 4.14V for each battery (they were really around 4.15 and 4.16V) but the one that had read 4.00V the night before fluctuated a bit before settling at 4.14. When I take out the batteries while it was plugged in the voltmeter read something like .93 and 2.36V even though no batteries are attached.

I left it alone while I was at work and when I got back home and it correctly showed 0V without batteries. Everything was working fine for an hour or so but then I got the "Check Battery" error again. I plugged it in and it's reading the batteries as ~4.37V each and says it's at 97%. My Nitecore charger is reading them at 4.12V.

I took it apart and wiped everything with rubbing alcohol. Still getting the check battery error and while it does read 0V without batteries it still reads ~4.3V when they're inside.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Edit: I was able to go through my profiles by wiggling the microusb around a little while it was plugged in so I think there's something wrong with my board. It also shuts down when I hold the up and down buttons together (it's in power lock mode right now and I can't change it because everytime I try the device shuts down).

I was able to go through my profiles by wiggling the microusb around a little while it was plugged in so I think there's something wrong with my board. It also shuts down when I hold the up and down buttons together (it's in power lock mode right now and I can't change it because everytime I try the device shuts down).

I was able to go through my profiles by wiggling the microusb around a little while it was plugged in so I think there's something wrong with my board. It also shuts down when I hold the up and down buttons together (it's in power lock mode right now and I can't change it because everytime I try the device shuts down).

My 1 of 5 VT133 reads cell 1 as 0v and cell 2 way too high. But it is listed here to compare to the other four which are working perfectly.

HCigar VT133_01 (Fried after hard reset)
Both cells = 1 - 0.01v, 2 - 5.16v 3 - 0.50 to 1.50v
Pack = 5.18v
Cell 1 Only = 0.01v (actual 4.15v) Cell 2 - 2.78v (actual 0.00v)
Cell 2 Only = 3.02v (actual 4.15v) Cell 1 - 0.00v (actual 0.00v)
No Cells = All read 0.00v except cell 2 reads 3.02v

HCigar VT133_02
Cell 1 Only = 0.00v (actual 4.00v)
Cell 2 Only = 2.86v (actual 4.00v)
No Cells = All read 0.00v

HCigar VT133_03
Cell 1 Only = 0.00v (actual 4.10v)
Cell 2 Only = 0.00v (actual 4.10v)

HCigar VT133_04
Cell 1 Only = 0.00v (actual 3.92v)
Cell 2 Only = 3.31v (actual 3.92v)

HCigar VT133_05
Cell 1 Only = 0.00v (actual 4.17v)
Cell 2 Only = 0.00v (actual 4.17v)

But you mentioned elsewhere that you also get a "check battery" error. My problem is twofold: I'll be vaping fine for a while but then I will get a "check battery" error despite my batteries being sufficiently charged and I cannot exit Power Lock Mode as doing so will either shut down my device with batteries or cause the screen to freeze and be unresponsive without batteries (power supplied from micro usb).