DNA 133

megax

megax said:

definitely didnt come setup , meaning watt-hours my apologies

look through this thread.

https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/66226-topic/

the vt133 being recently released, might not have a lot of acquired data here in this forum yet. but the calculated watt hours for 2 3000 mah 18650's at 7.4 volts comes out to 22.2 watt hours. i would say you'd be able to get 20-21 real world watt hours from them. i strongly suggest learning how to run battery analyzer for your specific batteries.

https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/65611-topic/

• 5 months later...

I bought a custom 133 and am getting closer to 15.5 Wh on two LG HG2s.  I was kinda surprised and plan to run again tonight.  What kinda resistance and watts would you recommend?  At 1.0 ohms it won't do 40W.  Choked off my long 22g Kanthal and added another loop to get 0.54 ohms and now get 16.06 Wh.

LeeWB3 said:

I bought a custom 133 and am getting closer to 15.5 Wh on two LG HG2s.  I was kinda surprised and plan to run again tonight.  What kinda resistance and watts would you recommend?  At 1.0 ohms it won't do 40W.  Choked off my long 22g Kanthal to 0.8 ohms and didn't get the Ohms too high message until late in the battery run....

you should be getting more than 15.5 wh's. i'd check the authenticity of your lg's. i run all my battery analyzers at 75-90w with an atty i have set up with four 22g kanthal loops ohming out to .29.  40w going into a 1 ohm coil comes to around 6.3v. the voltage limit on a dual battery dna 200/133 is 6v. so you need to build lower or run lower watts.

edit.....oh ya almost forgot........welcome to the forum LeeWB3