Bad cell? What's your opinion?

So I have a device that I don't use much and was planning on storing it so, I wanted to discharge the lipo a bit. I plugged it into the device monitor and was pulsing in 30 second, 30 watt bursts. I started to see an "imbalanced battery" message and noticed that one cell held less voltage then the other 2. I allowed the battery to balance and tried pulsing again. The same cell drops immediately much lower than the other two. When I stop pulsing, the cell in question comes back up significantly but still well below the other 2. If I allow it to continue charging, the battery will eventually balance. 

I have 2 other identical DNA 200 devices that do not do this which makes me think I may have a bad battery cell. These devices are my only experience with lipo batteries so excuse me if I am missing something obvious. 
Battery with issue is the first image. Battery without is the second.
Battery.png

Battery2.png 

Meh... Maybe one day. I have 3 Hcigar VT200's & just bought an Hcigar VT75. I've been on a buying spree lately so, I shouldn't. I'll just recycle it. 

I love the 75 and the ability to change batteries of which I already have plenty, are cheap & are readily available locally.