DNA75 single 18650 battery profile? (LG HG2)

mash

Hi,
I'm running single 18650 DNA75 mods with LG HG2 batteries.
Where I can find battery profile for my case?

All that I found was triple lg hg2 profile(for WisMec ReuLeaux).
Is it ok to use this profile?

And, what number should I set the 'max continuous input current' and 'max pulse input current' with?

mash said:

Hi,
I'm running single 18650 DNA75 mods with LG HG2 batteries.
Where I can find battery profile for my case?

All that I found was triple lg hg2 profile(for WisMec ReuLeaux).
Is it ok to use this profile?

And, what number should I set the 'max continuous input current' and 'max pulse input current' with?

welcome mash..... there is no need to have a battery specific curve for the dna 75. the 75 doesn't "fuel gauge" the battery like the dna 200 does. the battery meter works off the battery voltage, that's it. the only reason battery analyzer is on the dna 75's escribe is to test different batteries capacities. just there as a testing tool that is not actually used by the dna 75.

i leave the continuous and pulse rating at evolv's default - 28 continuous, 32 pulse. you should be fine us those numbers with the LG HG2 batts. i use them sometimes with the 75 at higher end of the wattage spectrum with no ill effects.

i guess if you have a battery you know for sure can't provide the necessary current for the board, you could adjust the CDR and pulse accordingly.

• 3 weeks later...
ChunkyButt200 said:

(...)there is no need to have a battery specific curve for the dna 75. (...)

Hi Chunky... sorry, but why not?

(...) just there as a testing tool that is not actually used by the dan 75 (...)

The curve seems to be used by del DNA75. 
I modified a curve manually to perform a test and the battery indicator appears to follow the direction of the curve... I misunderstood something? o.O

Thank you.

Yerakon said:

Hi Chunky... sorry, but why not?

The curve seems to be used by del DNA75. 
I modified a curve manually to perform a test and the battery indicator appears to follow the direction of the curve... I misunderstood something? o.O

Thank you.

sorry yerakon. you are completely correct! the battery curve does directly effect the battery bar and percentage. i am sorry for telling you different. i misunderstood.

as for your original question about a LG HG2 battery curve, there are none that i can find for you. if you're familiar with how to use battery analyzer you're going to have to run it yourself to get your battery's specific curve. i am providing a link on how most people ran the battery analyzer program.......

https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/65611-topic/

• 3 weeks later...

Be careful if you run the battery test on 18650 or 26650 battery's, watch where your cutoff voltage is set and do not let the test run unattended, the battery can get very hot and overheat. Here is a link for a very long list of tests that have already been done, I'm sure you'll find any common battery used in vaping listed. https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blog-entry/list-of-battery-tests.7436/