After SP3 I have problems in the flashing of TC on Tugboat DNA200

Salvo

Hello guys, sorry for my English while. After doing the upgrade to SP3 by Escribe I noticed that in the control of temperature, even if the setting error flashes 3, they sprout only when the fire button is pressed, but not when I stop doing vapor. So I can not tell if the smoke has therefore reached the temperature or less. It happens to you? It 'a bug? How can I fix? Thanks in advance to all

welcome to the forum Salvo. if i'm understanding you correctly, you want to turn off "TEMPERATURE PROTECTED" message so you can see your temp on the screen? go into escribe, go into the "themes" tab and look for the temperature protected screen. click "do not show message" then upload to your device. you can also control how many times the error flashes and for how long in the "screen" tab of escribe.

No Chunky, it is the temperature that I protected message appears after the fire and tot sometimes even if I have correctly set to appear after the fire. Only it appears during the fire pressure, not after. Before the update appeared to me 3 times later, as I correctly set

same here, only flashes "temp protect" message during fire button press and hold. no error flashes, regardless of the number i set for "error flashes", after i release the fire button. possibly a bug? if it is a bug i'm not sure how evolv will fix it since firmware changes/fixes are not allowed after Aug 8th. not really sure what else i can say other than send evolv an email explaining the problem and see what they say.

i will say this is a non issue for me. i don't want to see that message. i have it turned off. IMO it gets in the way of important info displayed on the screen. I run all my TC wires in Temperature Dominant mode and set my wattage very high then adjust the temp to my liking.

ChunkyButt200 said:

same here, only flashes "temp protect" message during fire button press and hold. no error flashes, regardless of the number i set for "error flashes", after i release the fire button. possibly a bug? if it is a bug i'm not sure how evolv will fix it since firmware changes/fixes are not allowed after Aug 8th. not really sure what else i can say other than send evolv an email explaining the problem and see what they say.

i will say this is a non issue for me. i don't want to see that message. i have it turned off. IMO it gets in the way of important info displayed on the screen. I run all my TC wires in Temperature Dominant mode and set my wattage very high then adjust the temp to my liking.

Evolv will be able to fix bugs I believe. I'm sure there's ways around it.