Vaporshark DNA200 Screen Replacement

Hi, Quick question. is it vs dna200 screen are same with normal dna200. Mine got problem and would like to change it. Already open RMA and still waiting reply from evolv. Hope someone can confirm it due to the board design from vs is different. I have different dna200 which is effusion, but scared to open and swap the screen scared will spoiled both of my mod. Appreciate if someone can assist me. 

the VS dna 200 uses  the same screen as the regular dna 200 but has a ribbon extension so it can reach the board. my guess is evolv will not be able to help you. you'll need to contact VS. everyone i've talked to that contacted evolv about a VS product was told to contact VS. this is because the VS DNA 200 board is a proprietary board.

Oh thanks god. My ribbon and board are fine. Only issue with the screen. Mean i can buy direct from evolv. Better to deal with evolv directly. Because i have experience with evolv when handling my rma last time. Easy and fastest feedback. Because i stay at asian region. Always stuck with shipment issue charges. By the way thanks for ur feedback. Appriciate it.

omar said:

Oh thanks god. My ribbon and board are fine. Only issue with the screen. Mean i can buy direct from evolv. Better to deal with evolv directly. Because i have experience with evolv when handling my rma last time. Easy and fastest feedback. Because i stay at asian region. Always stuck with shipment issue charges. By the way thanks for ur feedback. Appriciate it.

not so quick omar. I'm not sure how the end of ribbon from the screen is connected to the ribbon extension piece. if it's soldered you'll have to try and de-solder the old screen from the ribbon extension and re-solder the new screen to the extension, which can be difficult. it all depends on your soldering skills. or it may not be soldered and be some sort of connector. that would be the ideal and easiest way if the screen needed to be replaced. you'll have to open it up and look.