DNA Resistance Specification

Loxias

Evolv have never produced them for anything other than Ni or Kanthal as far as I am aware, they are in the spec sheet.  But you can work it out for yourself EG

You want to know for SS316L
You need to pick a temperature, I will use 450 F as you didn't specify
From the spec sheet we have max output voltage 6.2 V and max output current of 30 A (I will ignore the max pulse current of 40 A)
For full 75 W:
max res is found from R = V*V/P = 0.5125 ohms
min res is found from R = P/(I*I) = 0.08333 ohms

But you have a temp sensing wire which changes things a little, I will use SteamEngines TCR of 0.000879.
res at room temp = 1 then res at 450 F = 1.1866

Then we take the std max res and divide it by this 0.05125 / 1.1866 = 0.0432 ohm for 75 W at 450 F
Then we do the same with the min 0.08333 / 1.1866 = 0.0702, but this will be below the std min so will not get to 75 W until hot, so I would suggest just using the standard min.

But if you only wanted max 50 W then the std max res would be 0.7688 ohm, and for SS316L @ 450 F it would be 0.648 ohm
But if you only wanted max 25 W then the std max res would be 1.5379 ohm, and for SS316L @ 450 F it would be 1.296 ohm

Because the temp & max power you want and wire type are all factors it is not easy to make a table.  The main bit is what resistance will the coil be at when it reaches temperature and is that below 6.2 V squared divided by your wattage.

Thank you very much for your detailed reply!

I'm a DNA newbie and I saw an adv for the new VapeDroid mod equipped with a DNA 75 and in its specs, as you may see in the below picture,

[Capture_zpsmzafzj5t]     

is written that supports SS coils from 0.2 up to 1.0 ohm, as well as the range for other wires.

Given that I always used SS316L from 1.2 to 1.4 ohm, wattage 11-12, temp around 200-210 C (390-410F), and PG/VG with 6mg nicotine and no aroma, the vaping was according to my taste regarding ?? both vape temp and throat hit. But my coil and cotton, after about 7-8 ml needed to be changed due to heavy black residues. Seeing the above adv, I created a 0.85 coil keeping all other variables the same.
And oh marvel! Already have vaped more than 25 ml and both coil and cotton are just slightly colored.

This is why I asked the experts here for an advise.
Now I'll study your kind information and I'd apply them accordingly.

Thank you again!