Convert a DNA 40 to DNA 60

I have a DNA 40 mod with dual 18650 in parallell. It is that brick of a mod called PVA 40, which the YouTube reviewer "Peg" from Pegasus vapor Academy said he made "For the people, by the people"
PVA_40_dna_40_mod.jpg  DNA_40_forfra_samt_shark_flaske_med_stor_skjerm.jpg  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU3GteeXRf8
It reads lower ohm than any other mod I have and had, and it feels like it performing weak. In watt mod with kanthal it's ok, but in TC it's a mess. Unfortunately it have the small dna 40 screen.
What I wonder is if I could swap the old chip with the DNA 60 with small screen? Because the housing off the mod is built like a tank and on my desk it could serve good with proper TC. I like ss 316 single coils the most. Although Nickel and Titan is ok too. The Vapor Shark Flask DNA 40 perform like it should and is a much better vape with NI200 

i remember the fundraiser for that mod that Peg was doing. i also remember a chinese company almost ran off with the money, lol. at least it he made it happen. depending on the available space inside the mod and how it's set up, you most likely could convert it to a dna 60 with relatively little modifications. does the PVA use the dna 40 on board buttons? 

ChunkyButt200 said:

i remember the fundraiser for that mod that Peg was doing. i also remember a chinese company almost ran off with the money, lol. at least it he made it happen. depending on the available space inside the mod and how it's set up, you most likely could convert it to a dna 60 with relatively little modifications. does the PVA use the dna 40 on board buttons? 

I am not sure about the buttons, if they don't, where could I buy the right buttons? And I know he went with a cheaper Chinese charger. Is that hard to change to the Evolv one?

i was hoping that the pva DOESN'T use the onboard buttons, external buttons would be easier. the dna 60 has different onboard buttons than the 40. the fire button is slightly taller as are the up and down buttons. this can pose a problem regarding clearance between the actuator and the button. as for the charger the evolv charge/data one should fit. i don't own a pva so i don't want to tell you it's going to be easy then it turns out "this doesn't line up with that and yada yada yada". it very hard to answer questions like this over the internet. i will say this, if i owned a pva and i thought i would like the pva better with 20 more watts and escribe, i would put a 60 in it. i would find a way, but i'm pretty resourceful if i run into problems building things. you're good with soldering and figuring something out if something doesn't fit or go as planned?