Strange stuff spike in draw

Modbustersecig

OK I am going to do my best to explain what I seen. Os 2 sp3 I had to pop a board in and out and take power lose from the board .I noticed battery meter not there after installing i have done a couple so did not think much of it run a few test .linked to ecrib everything looked great so did a hard reboot to get meter back thank goodness still linked to device monitor and my battery slam to the floor like there's a dead short so I change atty no good same getting nervous don't want to distroy my new board I reinstall back up from one of my other mods and everything is fine I'm wondering if I might have a glitch in my drivers and are the drivers loaded to the device or to the computer I'm confused and I believe I've seen this before am I barking up the wrong tree or is there a way to make sure that my drivers are correct thank you

VapingBad said:

The drivers are on the PC, you can run the installer again and just check drivers in the options if you want to reinstall them.

thank you for taking time to answer it's working great now. But what ever happened before I do not want to do it again. I opened the file I use on this mod could not see anything wrong .my lipo dropped to 5 volts. since changing file tested at 130 watts. 28 coil about. 05 drop in voltage and it was working until I did the hard reboot just wanted battery meter back darn near distorted a board and I do not have a clue how

VapingBad said:

Release version from the DNA 200 product page https://www.evolvapor.com/products/dna200 v1.2SP3
setup_drivers.png 

thank you I reinstalled drivers looked at the file I use on that mod and noticed in material watts was no longer on device and temperature control shut off I am using kanthal none temp by having nickel instead of watts selected causes a problem it's been working no problem since using one of my other files the ohms reading of the coil .24 never changed .