Vapor Shark DNA 200 charging issue.

navytech77

I just got my vapor shark back from vapor shark they replaced the board as it was a DOA from the vendor. I have it here now and it seems to only be charging to about 90% then the lightening bolt in the battery disappears and the amps drop to .05 I have it plugged into a 2amp charger. Any ideas? Thanks ahead of time.

Please help me out here as i seem to be going through the same issues my dna 200 vs won't charge full it only hits 81% , 5.11V . had a new battery out in and ever since this it is doing it. also if i connect the dan to escribe and restore factory settings it is say it cannot connect to server same as i ask for information on dna same message.

Ryan Marc Liversage said:

Please help me out here as i seem to be going through the same issues my dna 200 vs won't charge full it only hits 81% , 5.11V . had a new battery out in and ever since this it is doing it. also if i connect the dan to escribe and restore factory settings it is say it cannot connect to server same as i ask for information on dna same message.

i'm pretty sure restoring it to factory settings will reset the board to evolv's settings, not vaporshark's, which you do not want to do. vaporshark actually took the time to set the battery curve, mod resistance and run case analyzer. 
so you can't connect to escribe?
if you can go into escribe......under the "MOD" tab make sure you're settings are at
vs_settings.png 
these are my battery settings for my VS DNA 200 they will work just fine for yours. maybe cut the watt hours down to an even 10 watt hours to be on the conservative side.