Screen Flashing & Escribe Error - No Compatible USB device connected

DC_VAPER

Guys,

Something is up with my DNA 200 chip.  Today my mod just went blank and couldn't even get it to turn back on.  Later I plugged it into another charging cord and it woke up only to keep flashing bright and dim.  The chip turns off once an atty is connected and back on again when taken off but the flashing continues.  Oh and the only way for it to turn on is to keep it plugged in or else it doesn't do squat.

I was able to plug it into escribe and connect and download the settings but after that everything I try I get an error message saying no compatible USB devices are connected.  

Any ideas how to fix this?

DC_VAPER said:

Guys,

Something is up with my DNA 200 chip.  Today my mod just went blank and couldn't even get it to turn back on.  Later I plugged it into another charging cord and it woke up only to keep flashing bright and dim.  The chip turns off once an atty is connected and back on again when taken off but the flashing continues.  Oh and the only way for it to turn on is to keep it plugged in or else it doesn't do squat.

I was able to plug it into escribe and connect and download the settings but after that everything I try I get an error message saying no compatible USB devices are connected.  

Any ideas how to fix this?

welcome to the forum DC_VAPER. sounds like the board needs to be replaced. what mod is this? is the mod new? can you contact the vendor you purchased it from and ask for a return? if you built it yourself you can open a help ticket through evolv.

https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add

Thanks.  Not having any luck with the DNA 200.  3rd to go bad on me.  First was my Reuleaux with a warranty service screen and this is my second to do this flashy screen thing. Got my Reuleax back within a week because the vendor sent a brand new one to me.  Second box was sent back to the vendor in July and am still waiting to get it back and now this one goes down in less than a month.  UGH!