DNA 250 info.

Lance

I will probably sound stupid but I notice people saying you can only use certain batteries with DNA 250. I have a lot of Mods regulated and non regulated,  but only 1 DNA it was a 200 and when I had issues they switched it to 250. it is only 2 battery so its a 167 right now.  I have a ton of batteries VTC 5s , 25rs , MXJO , Imren , Efest, LG chocolates and I have used them all in all my devices and some last longer but I have really never had an issue. the only time I really worry what battery I am using is when I am using a MECH. Am I doing something wrong ? Can I hurt my DNA by using wrong Batteries?

3 hours ago, Swerved said:

Strange. I'll definitely be paying close attention to mine in the future but so far I've been issue-free with the exception of something I did.. On a few occasions I had to resort to a factory reset and start over.

Ive tried factory reset and placing the new firmware, it works fine with nickel, haven't tried titanium since I don't like it personally, worked with rda then it has to cool for 10 secs to use tc again either it marks it at 400c+ and 1w or turns off both with ss316l and 317l, I'm just gonna hope for a new firmware update that fixes it... it's almost a year since last so hopefully evolv has collected enough data on the dna75 through EScribe to fix it.

On 2017-05-30 at 9:23 AM, Swerved said:

Strange. I'll definitely be paying close attention to mine in the future but so far I've been issue-free with the exception of something I did.. On a few occasions I had to resort to a factory reset and start over.

Factory reset seems to have worked for now, thank you, I do not know if it will last though.