Lipo battery question

piggievaper

Hi,
I bought an AVATAR RS200W yesterday and i'd like to explain if this is a normal issue on the lipo batt:
- It was on 12% charge when i left it on my bag, dully protected.
After 2 hours without ussing it, when i fired it the battery charge was at 46%. Then after 5 puffs went down to 36%.
Is that normal? how can it go up and down so quick? 
Another question is:
on escribe, ont he mod section, should i clik on maximixe charging or maximize puffs?

thanks in advance

I never see them jump up and down that much, check the battery watt hours setting under the Mod tab, you may need to set Options - User interface to Advanced to see them first. 

Max recharges only charges each cell up to 4.1 V, this should double the life time of your battery and reduce you puff time by less than 10 %
Max puffs recharges the cells to the standard 4.2 V.

It's personal preference, I use max reccharges.

hi thanks for your reply.
If i go on advanced mode only appears cell cutoff and charging mode. If i tab on the manufacturer mode it appears more data. Related to WATT HOURS only appears WATT-HOUR CALCULATOR, is that it?if i click it appears a window saying " Do you know the total voltage of your battery pack?
Id say the avatar dna 200 runs a 1500mah Lipo. Should i type 1500mah, 3 battery cells? i dont know the nominal pack voltage..
thanks

VapingBad said:

Yes for 1500 mAh 16.65 Wh and 3 cell, hopefully that will sort it out, but if the meter still jumps around you probably have a connection issue with the battery or balance connector.

Wonderful thanks! I will make a full charge and use it until battery goes to 0% and will let you know if I have any battery issues. Thx