More Info on Screen?

Gromet

Hi everyone, 

First post, first DNA Mod.  I got myself a Therion 166 about a week ago, and LOVE it.

I had been using a Sigelie 213 Plus prior to getting my Therion. I loved the color screen on the Sigelie and the amount of info it showed.

Is there any way to get more info on the DNA 250 screen? I vape mostly in wattage mode currently and the Watt info takes up a third of the screen.

On the Sigelie, I got to see the wattage, amps, voltage, Puff count, voltage of the two individual Batteries, Puff length (How long the prior puff was in seconds), and an overall battery capacity meter. all on the same screen all at once.

The screen on the DNA250 has plenty of space to get more info on there so I'm wondering if there has been anyone who has come up with a way to reconfigure the screen a bit more than i'm currently seeing in escribe?

Also, anyone hear anything about color screens becoming available? not just single color but multi color?

Thanks!

There has to be a way to reconfigure the screen. Like I said, the wattage or temp does not need to take up half of the screen does it?

If we could make the main temp smaller say take up the bottom right 1/3rd and lower the height by 1/3rd, it would open up four more slots to put other information in.