LavaBox DNA 200 Issue

biggest

Hi
I live in Pennsylvania, can you recommend any repair centers that can check some issues that I am having with my Lavabox DNA200?
Specifically, the unit if not used for a few minutes shuts down or goes "to sleep" and will only power on if I plug it in to a power source then unplug it right away, once i plug it in then immediately unplug the unit it will function properly until it sits idle for a few minutes, once left idle it will again not function until plugged in, the battery is charged. I originally though the issue was a faulty battery, however, I bough the extended 1300MAh battery and the problem still exist.
I did open the case and all looks fine, no moisture or e_liquid, I also plugged it into evolve SW and performed a factory reset. An online search indicated a blown inline fuse (onboard 25 amp SMT)
Any suggestions as to the ease of replacing this fuse if that is the problem?

Randy

biggest said:

Hi
I live in Pennsylvania, can you recommend any repair centers that can check some issues that I am having with my Lavabox DNA200?
Specifically, the unit if not used for a few minutes shuts down or goes "to sleep" and will only power on if I plug it in to a power source then unplug it right away, once i plug it in then immediately unplug the unit it will function properly until it sits idle for a few minutes, once left idle it will again not function until plugged in, the battery is charged. I originally though the issue was a faulty battery, however, I bough the extended 1300MAh battery and the problem still exist.
I did open the case and all looks fine, no moisture or e_liquid, I also plugged it into evolve SW and performed a factory reset. An online search indicated a blown inline fuse (onboard 25 amp SMT)
Any suggestions as to the ease of replacing this fuse if that is the problem?

Randy

it's the board. That problem cannot be fixed on your own. I live in PA as well. I would open a help ticket with Evolv and ask about an RMA for the board. Link is in my signature.