Lost Vape Skar

jtakeman

Newbie here, Saying hello.

I'm interested in the Lost Vape Skar DNA 75. Did a search but didn't find the info I am looking for. Was hoping a member could tell me if the mod has custom settings installed from Lost Vape's? Also if it has the resistance set and case analyzed?

I'll be browsing more here looking for tips and pointers on how to tweak and play with this. As it will be my first adventure into a DNA mod and Temp Control. I'll try not to be pita and ask silly Q's. Going to download the software and manual for the board/chip. Just trying to do some home work before I jump into the purchase.

TYIA

The factory settings are kinda set on the Skar 75. Seeing that not every device is identical, even of the same brand/model, it is always wise to run the analyzers & mod resistance test for oneself. If you want to look at the factory settings,download this .ecig file...ecig Factory_Skar_75.ecig ...once you download Escribe, open the 'Evolv DNA 75' version...go to 'File>Open & load this file into the software....IMHO, the Skar 75 is a solid device...I have 3 (one of each color) & use them daily

Factory_Skar_75.ecig

• Like 1

Ordered mine after I took a peek at the files. The profiles look to be good starts for what I'm looking for. Should be here in a few days. Also look at a few of reviews. Looks like a nice solid mod.

giz_60, Have you had any issues with the bottom plate screws? Looks to be the only thumbs down besides its size. I like the size as I have a few 25mm RDA and RTA's. Looks like they hang over most others!!

Thanks again for the info.

Bottom plate screws?

Edit: If you are referring to issue of the bottom pushing down when inserting certain 26650 cells (youtube), then no..haven't had that problem. I have only used the Ijoy & Green Efest cells...both of these cells are 65.11mm long...

I too have just recently purchased the SKAR 75. This is my first venture into the DNA world and i must say it is like night and day vaping from this unit!!
I have ordered the iJoy 26650 battery for it.
Question... other than battery life are there any other differences using the 26650 over a 18650?

I'm sorta happy with my Lost Vape Skar.......But, I had some cracking by the magnet at the top of the battery area, and the magnet for the door coming off.  Not to mention, paint coming off very easy.  All within the first week.

I think the cracking was due to the 26650 battery I had in it.

I tried calling, emailing about it.....No reply back.  So i'm not impressed with the warranty/service on it.  Seems like the warranty is worthless if no one will reply back to the emails.  

I fixed my issue with some super glue, and one of those fancy wraps.  But for the most part, it works well, fits my hand well, etc etc etc.

access-denied said:

I tried calling, emailing about it.....No reply back.  So i'm not impressed with the warranty/service on it.  Seems like the warranty is worthless if no one will reply back to the emails.  

Did you try contacting them through their Facebook chat? I have gotten fairly quick response from them there!

I got my Skar this morning. So far I'm impressed. Seems rugged and solidly built...

DNA chip is also impressing me too. Working great with my 1.0 ohm SS coil build in the Merlin. Gonna try some Kanger SS 0.5 omh ssocc coils in my subtank after I hit the vape shop.

B|