Screen grew wider

Hi Guys.  I have 2 hcigar vt75s and have had them for about 6 months.  One of them recently had its screen grow so that the battery indicator is half cut off.  I thought that the screen itself had moved so I took it apart and the screen has not moved.
Upon looking at it very closely the right side W is just touching the right side but the left side battery indicator is  two wide and abour 1/2 of it is cut off.
So my question , is there a solution?
I have already reinstalled the firmware and no change.
thanks

well I loaded the original file and i it is not better, so I loaded the original file from the black one and again no better the left side of the screen is just slightly cutoff.
If I change the screen to left instead of right then the battery is ok but the W is now cut off.
Dang.

hum.... wondering if it could be a problem with the display, ribbon cable, or ribbon connection at the board....  you might start a ticket with Evolv and explain what is going on and let them guide you....  

https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add&category=1

• 2 weeks later...
garyss.smith said:

Sent message to evolve, they asked for pictures sent them . Then asked me to send mod in to them for repair. They thought it was a failing screen. Now just waiting Gsry

Gary,

Don't panic, I have sent them a couple for repair in the past and they are usually fast as hell! and do really good work.

George,

• 2 weeks later...