battery not recognized

djbig1s

I own a Flawless dna75 and while attempting to add a stagger Clapton csv to my device I accidentally added it to the mod tab battery download and now my battery is recognized.  The device worked when connected to my laptop or external power source.  But when I unplug it the device it does not power on.  I also made the bone head mistake of checking this mod uses an external charger.  Now my dna 75 continues to turn off and on.  Is my deviced bricked or can I fix this? 
I am using a Samsung 25 r battery.
Thanks for your time.

Thank you for the file, but the problem continues.. 
I forgot to mention I accidentally added the a steam engine wire wizard csv file to the battery section resulting in a eeprom programming failed message.  Curve has x coordinates that are too small.  These are the steps I took
1. Intiated both a soft and hard restart.
2.  Installed previous firmware
3.  Made sure USB charging was checked on the escribe software
4.  Changed battery.
5.  Changed wires.
6. Installed CSV file.
My mod still does not recognize the battery.  I'm not sure what else to do.

I have tried to duplicate your problem on one of my 75's...loaded a wire .csv into the battery settings & got the eeprom error..reloaded the battery .csv...check the external charger setting, but I can't duplicate the problem you seem to be having. Can you post a screen shot of 'Device Monitor' & the 'Mod' tab?

I had a similar problem with my vt133 after resetting to defaults ready for sale.
It is not bricked, just needs the correct battery information entered to Escribe.
Perhaps overkill but I completely uninstalled then reinstalled escribe and started again from scratch, reading relevant info on this forum and setting things up properly.
This worked for me after thinking that I had blown a fuse :)

Thanks for the screenshot...helps alot...appears something strange going on with board or a bad battery connection...and seems I can't get your issue so show up on my 75, I doubt loading the wrong .csv into the battery settings caused it....As CB suggested, contact Flawless

Just received rma from flawless this mod is getting shipped back via free two day shipping. Flawless customer service is just that, flawless. No questions asked. I'll update once I receive the mod. Thanks again for all your help. Luckily I still have a mech mod and my smok alien to vape on in the meantime.