hcigar VT133 voltage issue

benpui

Hi all, i have a problem with my VT133. im using fully charged pair of LG Hg2. i did the latest firmware upgrade and setup the battery in escribe but when i vape , the voltage is inconsistently going up and down in power mode and wattage goes from 35w down to 24w and up again. i got a dual kanthal coil 28g @ 0.58ohm setup in my atty. am i doing something wrong in escribe?? also when i lower down the wattage to 30w , the voltage is stable. i am confused

benpui said:

Hi all, i have a problem with my VT133. im using fully charged pair of LG Hg2. i did the latest firmware upgrade and setup the battery in escribe but when i vape , the voltage is inconsistently going up and down in power mode and wattage goes from 35w down to 24w and up again. i got a dual kanthal coil 28g @ 0.58ohm setup in my atty. am i doing something wrong in escribe?? also when i lower down the wattage to 30w , the voltage is stable. i am confused

can you post a screenshot of device monitor while firing the mod?

benpui said:

And...what kind of atty are you using?

benpui said:

im using an OBS crius plus. here a gif file of the monitor when im firing it. when i switch to another atty , its does the same thing. and also i rewrapped both of my LG hg2 once

CB was referring to a screen shot of 'Device Monitor' in Escribe...not of your device!! Can't tell anything from that....

giz_60 said:

Device Monitor is showing 3 cells when it is a 2 cell device..in the 'Mod' tab, make sure it is set for 2 cells & upload to device... see if that helps...

Mod tab1.png 

i tried it . it still showing 3cell @ 1.10v and fire inconsistent voltage

giz_60 said:

In the mod tab, set your 'Cell Soft Cutoff' to 2.8v...looks like you either have a weak cell (#1) that is hitting the cutoff, or you have a battery connection issue....might want to try a new set of batteries & keep them married...

thanks very much for patience and your help ! i might have damage the battery due to over heating the battery with the wrap. I'll purchase a new set of battery for it.

You will notice in the last screen shot, the wattage starts to drop off when cell #1 is hitting the 3.09 level...setting the cell soft cutoff to 2.8v will help, along with a new set of batteries...keep them married so that they drain & charge together...

giz_60 said:

You will notice in the last screen shot, the wattage starts to drop off when cell #1 is hitting the 3.09 level...setting the cell soft cutoff to 2.8v will help, along with a new set of batteries...keep them married so that they drain & charge together...

giz_60 said:

i asked my friend if i could test out his batteries out on my mod and its working correctly. i will indeed buy a fresh set of batteries. thanks alot for solving my issue! appreciate it alot :)