Problem With Hcigar VT167

aslibanget

halo guys i have hcigar VT167

i have some problem and quetion

1. my VT167 read ohm more high ,,, example in other mod 0,18, and in my VT167 0,22-0,24 its normal?
2. cannnot lock ohm on power mode
3. and now i cant back to power mode,,, no choice ,, only preset and power ctrl ss316

pls help me

Hi there,

What mod/chip did you get the reading 0.18 ohm? what i know is different mod/chip will give you different ohm reading. Some mod will give you 0.02-0.05 higher or lower reading compared to DNA boards. If you think that 0.18 is accurate than something that you have to consider is to set the mod resistance in your DNA Mod, i do not know the value of VT167's mod resistance but sure someone else has it. I know that the mod resistance only 0.00++ value but it is worth trying and lastly it may have something related to your mod connections (cable, solder etc), i had some problem with my VapeDroid C2D1 and after i disassembled and clean the inside of the mod casing and connections i find the reading was accurate.

Please excuse my english, I am not a native english speaker.

aslibanget said:

halo guys i have hcigar VT167

i have some problem and quetion

1. my VT167 read ohm more high ,,, example in other mod 0,18, and in my VT167 0,22-0,24 its normal?
2. cannnot lock ohm on power mode
3. and now i cant back to power mode,,, no choice ,, only preset and power ctrl ss316

pls help me

If the mod resistance is set to 0 in the 'Mod' tab, then the reading you are getting is going to be the resistance of the coil plus the internal resistance of the mod itself, resulting in a higher reading...most mods run an internal resistance in the neighborhood of .0003 - .0006. Testing your mod is the only way to get an accurate reading of the internal resistance of your mod...Hcigar sets the mod resistance at the factory on some devices, but not all of them...