Separate profile names

IMPORTKILLR

Is the dna 250 able to display different screen profile names for each 8 user profiles or is it set the same for power mode, temperature mode,and charging mode. The dna 75 when you set ohms and your max temp and your battery% it stays the same for each 8 user profiles. Seems the dna 250 let's you change it up between all 8 and not just for the 3 main screen modes, the power mode screen the temperature mode screen and the charging screen. Sorry this the best I can explain it. Just got the mod haven't been able to use escribe yet.

You have one set of displays for 'Temp' normal & one for 'Temp' charging...one for 'Power' normal & one for 'Power' charging...You only have 3 'fields' that are settable....By setting the profile name as one of the fields, it will change from profile to profile...The 75 can be set up this way as well...

giz_60 said:

You have one set of displays for 'Temp' normal & one for 'Temp' charging...one for 'Power' normal & one for 'Power' charging...You only have 3 'fields' that are settable....By setting the profile name as one of the fields, it will change from profile to profile...The 75 can be set up this way as well...

I'm using a brand new triade never seen escribe yet. All I've vaped is ss clapton coil so far. When I vape in profile #3 which is the ss profile preset it don't show the ohms, instead it shows the chargING current while vaping which of course shows 0.00A... soon as I switch to another profile say nickel or watts it than shows the ohms again in upper left. On my dna 75 once you set ohms it stays in power mode, or changeable in temp or charging like you've stated. Seems this is able to change between different materials while still in temp mode.