Dna 250 escribe where?

giz_60 said:

Just open Escribe, if you haven't updated it in awhile, it should inform you of an update to 1.2 SP5.2...any device, 60,75,200 or 250, that is connected, Escribe will open the appropriate version...

you again giz! Lol thank you sir for being there to always help with my "issues" lol... I appreciate you bro!! Vape on!!

giz_60 said:

Just open Escribe, if you haven't updated it in awhile, it should inform you of an update to 1.2 SP5.2...any device, 60,75,200 or 250, that is connected, Escribe will open the appropriate version...

actually I just plugged in my dna 75 about a month ago and I did do a "service pak" firmware update during that time. I have escribe rite on my desktop main screen and usually just plug in my 75 and brings me rite to the escribe software, never have to choose which device. During the initial hook up first time i had to select which device. Since I did an update month ago will that give me an issue or do I just first plug in my dna 250 than open the escribe window? And will it show dna 250 in the upper right or will it still show dna 200. I just want to know if it still showing dna 200 in upper right corner of escribe screen that I'm actually in the dna 250 version of escribe. Every escribe 250 screenshots I seen online show dna 200 in the upper right like the 2 share the same software platform. Thanks a million bro!!