Triade DNA 250 / Battery capacity

Quick question on the escribe stock settings for the triade dna 250. Won't be able to get to a computer till this weekend, I've only had the mod for a day now so I haven't had the chance to escribe it yet. I'm using 3 3500mah 30 amp cells, battery guage seems accurate but does anybody know the stock settings on this device as far as do I need to adjust the battery capacity setting and or the charge current setting to get the best possible battery life and fastest charge output. Out of around like 11 dna mods this is my first dna mod with balance charging and monitoring, the rest are dna 40's and a dna 75 which is a single cell conversion. Thanks in advance for your time!

So all my settings that I can change thru escribe will only affect my battery guage accuracy. In order to get actual more runtime of my cells I would need to run the analyzer. With stock settings rite now is this mod charging my 3 cells fully or is there a setting to change to achieve this like mah or kwh settings. Thanks bro

IMPORTKILLR said:

So all my settings that I can change thru escribe will only affect my battery guage accuracy. In order to get actual more runtime of my cells I would need to run the analyzer. With stock settings rite now is this mod charging my 3 cells fully or is there a setting to change to achieve this like mah or kwh settings. Thanks bro

The only setting, that I am aware of, that might affect run time, is the "Maximum Puffs' / 'Maximum Charge' setting...MP will allow the battery to fully charge to achieve a slightly longer run time between charges & MC will stop the charge cycle short of full charge to prolong the overall life of the battery...the default setting is usually MP

Running battery analyzer will result in settings that will improve the accuracy of the battery indicator on the device...Wh's & a .csv for your set of batteries, no difference in the run time...

There is no such thing as 3500mah 30 amp cells. Just about every 3500mah battery Mooch has tested, fell on it's face after 10 amps. If you're a mouth to lung vapor, it won't be much of a problem. But if you vape with any amount of power, the voltage drop will affect your capacity.

Spirometry said:

There is no such thing as 3500mah 30 amp cells. Just about every 3500mah battery Mooch has tested, fell on it's face after 10 amps. If you're a mouth to lung vapor, it won't be much of a problem. But if you vape with any amount of power, the voltage drop will affect your capacity.

I think he was referring to those Brillpower pinks...https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/65693-topic/ ...CB tried to warn him, but if you read the last post, you will see he learned the hard way...:crazy:

giz_60 said:

The only setting, that I am aware of, that might affect run time, is the "Maximum Puffs' / 'Maximum Charge' setting...MP will allow the battery to fully charge to achieve a slightly longer run time between charges & MC will stop the charge cycle short of full charge to prolong the overall life of the battery...the default setting is usually MP

Running battery analyzer will result in settings that will improve the accuracy of the battery indicator on the device...Wh's & a .csv for your set of batteries, no difference in the run time...

ok. I see escribe seemed to of changed a bit since the early 200 days. There added some things in the atomizer analyzer screen that I'm not sure about, set usb current limit and set usb charge limit. I'm going to the parents house today to finally hook this bad boy up and check it out but I'm little leary of changing those 2 this as I don't know what there for. Seems like you can limit the amp output and the amount of total mah charge to the batts. Idk well see! Thanks again giz. Vape on my brotha! Edit: oh yes I know what your talking about without even seeing it. I remember cause most everyone who explained escribe in detail actually none of them knew what those 2 settings were for and said they didn't notice any changes between the 2. Lol your the first that I know to have a general idea about them..

Spirometry said:

I'm goin off there label listing. There actually more along the lines of 2800 mah. My charger will tell me the mah once I get to fully charge them. No worries as I got a 30 day return period which I'm think of returning and just sticking with my lg's and vtc5's.

giz_60 said:

I think he was referring to those Brillpower pinks...https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/65693-topic/ ...CB tried to warn him, but if you read the last post, you will see he learned the hard way...:crazy:

actually they hold a charge better than my HG2'S and my authentic vtc5's and as far as amps output I'm running g them in a 3 cell series configuration. No matter what I use I will always get the best possible experience out of them, that's what makes this a hobby for me the fact that I can try new things and tweak as I go. And I learn my way bro, self taught. 20+ years master certified automotive technician which 70% I taught myself and 100% hands on experience taught myself. If you sit back and follow what everyone else says and don't get up and try for yourself you won't get far in life. As far as the batts I got 30 day return either way I'm most certainly not pressed about the $28 I spent on them. Vape on my friend! :) appreciate all your input as always....