Lipo or lithium polymer setting / dna 250

I've been reading the lithium polymer setting won't fully charge my 18650 batteries? Is this true? I've read to put the battery type settings into lipo mode when using 18650's to get full charge. Is this safe, will it get better or worse runtime. I believe the lithium polymer setting is same for both 18650 and lipo. Also in the mod tab section there's some settings, set charge estimate and set current usb limit. Will changing these settings also help my runtime and or charge or is it just for the battery guage accuracy. Thanks much people for the help. I need to get to a computer tommorow my only chance and I'm limited on time so I need to know what to do fast, lol Edit: I posted pic of escribe screen shot. This is located in the device monitor screen bottom right, newest firmware version I believe

Screenshot_2017-04-02-00-29-21.png

lifepo4 setting will not charge your 18650's fully. lithium polymer will and is safe for both 18650 and lipo. same run time. leave the set charge est and usb current alone that are are located in device monitor. those are mainly for diagnostic purposes. your main battery settings that are used for setting up your mod for your type of battery are under the "mod" tab.

there is a setting called "charging mode" where you can select between a battery charge voltage of 4.10v (longer cell life, shorter run time) and 4.20v (somewhat shorter cell life, longer run time). these options are "maximize recharges" and "maximize puffs", respectively. i choose to charge my cells to 4.20v because cells are cheap and easily replaceable. 

ChunkyButt200 said:

lifepo4 setting will not charge your 18650's fully. lithium polymer will and is safe for both 18650 and lipo. same run time. leave the set charge est and usb current alone that are are located in device monitor. those are mainly for diagnostic purposes. your main battery settings that are used for setting up your mod for your type of battery are under the "mod" tab.

there is a setting called "charging mode" where you can select between a battery charge voltage of 4.10v (longer cell life, shorter run time) and 4.20v (somewhat shorter cell life, longer run time). these options are "maximize recharges" and "maximize puffs", respectively. i choose to charge my cells to 4.20v because cells are cheap and easily replaceable. 

ok sounds good. Thanks much CB as I'm about seconds away from walking out the door to go to my parents house to use their computer. I just got this particular mod this week and never hooked it up yet so. Sweet man you couldn't of answered this post at a better time, thank you again. Yeah makes sense considering it in the device monitor section and not with the battery tweak section of the software, that rite there is what confused me why they put it in a totally different spot from the battery section. Appreciate it CB I'll let you know how everything went in a few days. Far as the pink Brillipowers I found a seller that accepts 30 day returns. Idk I can say they do hold a charge little bit more than my HG2'S and definitely bit more than the authentic vtc5's but seem to lack just slightly in the amp output but I am using them in series which helps that part out. Idk yeah they do seem to run slightly warmer than my other batts, nothing that makes me worry but I had to check them out for myself as I always do. I could keep them with no worries but since I got the return I'll probably just return them and try something else out. I'm lookn for the best battery life in your user experience what do you recommend as the longest runtime 18650? And the green Brillipower 26650 is amazing in the dna 75 all way around.. lol idk man!!