Jumping ohm Rock Box 40

onel0ck

Yes. Definitely check ground straps "wire" make sure the threaded part of your 510 connector is tight in the mod as that completes your ground path. I had that problem in 1 of my hana v4's where I even swapped out the dna board and still had the same problem and by dumb luck I happened to tighten even though it felt tight the 510 connector in the mod and after days of crap it solved the problem completely. Even make sure the wiring to the board is all soldered nice, no loose solder joints. I can't think of much more except for making sure battery connections are tight but that usually don't cause that problem. Goodluck and may the vape gods be with you!

• 1 month later...

This rock box 40 I couldn't repair because the connector stuck with the body. I also still can't figure out how to take out the connector and best thing that mod just sleep inside my drawer..haha.. I bought new mod but still looking DNA mod. In Malaysia the price quite expensive for DNA mod because everybody know the DNA chip is the best.:)