efusion duo dna 200 newbie help please

steveo666

using 18650s mate when it stopped working last night i swapped it too lipo to see if that would work but no joy so lad at shop today hooked it up for me and changed it back over see if he could get it working but alas no so doesnt wor with lipo or 18650s

i see you have 5.33 Wh's for your capacity. but in DM it show's over 18Wh's. i'm not sure if it will cause your device to not work, but i would correct the Wh field in the mod tab to start. also, what does the mod do if plugged into escribe and you try and fire an atty? a screenshot of DM while trying to fire would be great. another thing, what does the mod do if you hold down the fire button when not plugged into escribe? does it power on fully, then turn off as soon as you release the fire button?

uum right how do i correct that please? and when i have an atty on when plugged into escribe it tries firing but then instantly says check atty and when its not plugged into anything it doesnt do anything at all like its totally dead 

thats the screenshot while trying to fire in escribe

Screenshot_39.png

steveo666 said:

when i have an atty on when plugged into escribe it tries firing but then instantly says check atty and when its not plugged into anything it doesnt do anything at all like its totally dead

That sounds like it might be a blown on-board fuse...