Fluctuating resistance

Inconceivable

Dug around and didn't find exactly what I was after.  In simple terms, if my mod sits for a while the resistance will read 0.19.  I try to vape and it is very lethargic.  I then unscrew the atty, hit the fire button, reattach atty, say yes to new atty (now 0.25) and it's as I left it when last vaping.  I've run AA and all seems good.  Not tried locking the atty, but suspect that's my fix.  I run in temp using a 7 wrap over 3mm SSV .5 TI coil.  Again, once I get it to recognize the coil at a higher resistance than what it sees cold, I'm good.  Any ideas ?

By the way ... Vaporshark Switch DNA 75

After allowing the device to set for awhile, refinement will start adjusting the ohms to achieve a true cold ohm value...when you got the 'lethargic' vape & removed & reinstalled the atty, the coil had warmed up slightly, thus slightly raising the resistance of the coil...are you sure that the coil was cold  when the device initially read the resistance? If the coil is even just slightly warm when first installed, once refinement kicks in, you are going to end up with a slightly lower ohm value, which in turn is going to cause a 'lethargic' vape at the same temp...

Spirometry said:

Step 1: Allow the device to set for awhile until the resistance drops back down to 0.19?
Step 2: Turn up your temperature

Doh ... I had been chasing the wrong thing (changing resistance to match experience).  Leaving the cold Ohms as is and simply increasing temp to where I like it made life good again.  Been a while since I've played with DNA chips, been on the YiHi bandwagon for a while.  Forgot how customized the experience can be in the DNA world.  With great power comes great responsibility. 

Thanks for the input, really appreciate it.