Solved... Maybe.

Cincikid

So, My PSO Dna 200 has been sitting on the shelf after haveing a Batt unbalancing issue that I just couldn't figure out.

6mo later it came to me..  :idea:
I haven't been able to confirm yet but I'm too excited to wait.

I think it I had the Wh setting wrong. I've been calculating for what I thought was a 1300MAH Batt but now believe to be less. Manu BS-ing me. Maybe.

I've changed my settings to 1000 MAH 11.1.

So the question I have is would an overestimated WH cause the batt to drain too much and unbalanced the cells?

I will reply with the results.
Thanks

Cinci

Cincikid said:

So, My PSO Dna 200 has been sitting on the shelf after haveing a Batt unbalancing issue that I just couldn't figure out.

6mo later it came to me..  :idea:
I haven't been able to confirm yet but I'm too excited to wait.

I think it I had the Wh setting wrong. I've been calculating for what I thought was a 1300MAH Batt but now believe to be less. Manu BS-ing me. Maybe.

I've changed my settings to 1000 MAH 11.1.

So the question I have is would an overestimated WH cause the batt to drain too much and unbalanced the cells?

I will reply with the results.
Thanks

Cinci

an over estimated WH input would not cause your cells to become imbalanced. The dna boards have vast amount of battery safety And hard limits that can not be overrode. What would most likely cause your cells to become imbalanced is a defective or old lipo.