Triade dna 250 bottom screw not tightening?

Darth vapes

Have you guys noticed that the bottom screw does not tighten?..or is it just mine....it's not really lose but it just keeps turning.....same with the top screw as well...the north side of the 510...but the other two are as normal....i'm thinking that this is how they have designed it...for what reason i'm not sure....the two lose screws i did not try and take them out....just tryed to tighten them...why?...was trying to mainly close up that bottom gap just a little more.

Yeah it does...my bottom screw is nearly tight but not super tight like the others....some for the top north screw as well..both deal to the single battery on the outside so yes it's for the sled surely i can't be that unlucky to get two striped screws otherwise..but who knows!

I just carefully took it out...and come out with no problem...then screwed it back in slowly again..also went in with no problem...so im not gonna fk with it anymore....it seems to get to a depth and stay there...even squeezing the battery sled with my other two fingers while tightening doesn't make a differance....But in saying all that it diffenitly won't work itself out over time..i was being a bit OCD with the wee gap...mind you the same gap is at the top as well..lol so it's even!