Hank 3/Hellbilly Theme

Thank you. Glad you like it. I wasn't sure there were any other Hank 3 fans on here, but thought I'd go ahead and post it anyway. He is a great guy, I met him a few years back at a show, after he bought the bar a round of drinks (small venue maybe 50 people or so) but between his country set and 3 Bar Ranch set he was hanging out at the bar just chatting folks that was around lol. It was right after 3 Bar Ranch and Brothers of the 4x4 came out.

HellbillyRJ said:

Thank you. Glad you like it. I wasn't sure there were any other Hank 3 fans on here, but thought I'd go ahead and post it anyway. He is a great guy, I met him a few years back at a show, after he bought the bar a round of drinks (small venue maybe 50 people or so) but between his country set and 3 Bar Ranch set he was hanging out at the bar just chatting folks that was around lol. It was right after 3 Bar Ranch and Brothers of the 4x4 came out.

I saw him with Merl Allin and Assjack. Crazy guys

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
tony7914 said:

I like this but how do I use it with Escribe? The file is an .xml and Escribe doesn't recognize it. Thanks!

Try changing it to a .ecigtheme file.  If that doesn't work let me know and I'll post the individual pictures as .jpg and you should be able to add them to escribe that way.

Okay buddy, l'll upload the original pics (MS paint versions) soon as I can get back to the PC. Sorry it ain't working for ya. It might be a couple days though bc I busted my radiator yesterday about 100 miles from home, probably either tomorrow or Friday I'll be able to get those uploaded, at the absolute latest Monday.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...