TC issues with LAVABOX 75

zkmsh

Hello,

I got some issues with my LAVABOX 75. My temperature never hit 230°C. It is stuck at ~100°C. It seems that my resistance is never stable too. My atomizer is a Mage with a dual coil SS316L.
Sometime I got a message saying "Temperature protected" but the coil is not even heating so I got no smoke at all.
Can someone help me please?
Here's some screenshot of the profile and materials I use. I tried the 2 SS316L profils and I got the issue with both of them.

Thanks in advance! (sorry for my English, this is not my native language)

Escribe-Monitoring.png

Escribe-Materials2.png

Escribe-Materials.png

Escribe-Profil2.png

Thanks for the quick replys, I tried to change to 40w and 50w for preheat but now it seem that it disable the TC, I got a message saying "OFF" on the screen of my lavabox. My resistance is now at 0.62, I don't understand why it jumped from 0.46 to 0.51 to 0.62

Escribe-Monitoring2.png

The ohms reset because it switched into Power mode...try removing your atty...let is cool down to room temperature & the attach & try again...If device ask if 'New Coil' after cooling down, select Yes...Can you post another screenshot of the General tab showing that Profile?

Ok It seem that it was the screws on the build deck that wasn't tight enough. It doesn't show the message 'OFF' anymore but I still have the message saying 'Temperature protected' when it is cleary not heating at all. Here is a screenshot of the monitoring.

EDIT: Now it work (but still show ~100°C when it is clearly at 200°C) and sometime it doesn't work (the message 'Temperature protected'). I really don't understand what happened, could it be my atty?

Escribe-Monitoring3.png

The thing is when it this message shows, I can hear the coil is not heating and it produce very little vapor, it seem that it's misreading the temperature, it says 230°C but in reality I think it is much much lower