Changing battery discharge profiles?

I tried searching for my question, but didn't come across anything. Sorry if it's been answered before. I have a Therion 166 and have several CSVs made up for the different batteries that I usually swap between: VTC4, VTC5a, HG2 and very rarely 25R. Is there any way to lock a certain discharge CSV to a specific profile so I can switch to that profile if I swap my batteries (say from a pair of VTC4s to a pair of 25Rs) during the day? Or possibly not even locked to a profile, but at least access a settings menu to swap to one of the other CSVs without having to pull up escribe? I've been gauging my battery life off of the wH readings which is a lot easier to tell how much of my battery charge I'm eating up on every puff. But I'd like to be able to have the software-limited peak and sustained C limits change to a different preset when I put a fresh set in that have a different C rating from the previous set. If that makes sense. If anyone could give me some insight in this I'd greatly appreciate it :) Thanks in advance!

No, there is only one battery profile slot on the device, you can't set C rating, but you can set USB current limit in Device Monitor\Diagnostics though the maximum charge rate is fine for all batteries you are likley to us (>= 20 A CDR).  The best feature for preserving your batteries is maximum recharges that should double their life and only cost about 10% capacity.

VapingBad said:

No, there is only one battery profile slot on the device, you can't set C rating, but you can set USB current limit in Device Monitor\Diagnostics though the maximum charge rate is fine for all batteries you are likley to us (>= 20 A CDR).  The best feature for preserving your batteries is maximum recharges that should double their life and only cost about 10% capacity.

I know you can't change the C rating, I guess I misunderstood the "Max Peak Input Current" and "Max Sustained Input Current" settings right below the discharge profile graph in the Mod tab. I was curious about which charging mode was better, but I charge all my batteries externally so I wasn't super concerned with that.

VapingBad said:

The onboard charger is probably better than most, I charge 18650 externally for convenience, but am really liking a reasonable charge rate from a 166 with the max recharges, been searching for a charger that would do that for 3 or 4 years.

Yeah the convenience is my excuse as well. Although if it means I won't have to keep swapping batteries outta my therion and tearing up the wraps, I might start doing that. Lostvape really needs to rethink the battery sled in those.