solved !! I tried all the aforementioned ways and nothing worked, here I inform you how to solve it. To tell you a bit about my topic is that my orion dna go got wet, in case something like this happens the first thing to do is dry it, try not to activate it because it can cause a short, then I opened the orion completely, observe a little sulfaction in the circuits, later with a brush and a cotton swab, clean the entire circuit with alcohol over 70% (no less than that) after that, clean the entire circuit again with WD-40, since this oil displaces moisture and hydrates the circuit, after an exhaustive cleaning I tried the fire button again and it flashed only twice as if it were without a cartridge, then I armed it and it worked, I connected it to EScribe and I saw that the voltage was wrong so I returned to your data from factory and return to normal, I go 1 day testing it and it is like new. I hope it helps you! let me know if it works!