2 Screenshots

About This File

This Theme having most features of the DNA 75C Board on Screen, was still made as simple and as big characters as it could be, not only is a material based theme where you only need to change the material to vape on the main screen but still gives you access to the profiles under the settings menu, all of this with a cool taste of one of the most famous games ever in games world which is The Witcher 3, hope you guys would enjoy it and please give me your feedback if anything need to be enhanced. Thanks

The Witcher theme preview.png

What's New in Version 1.0.4.1   See changelog

Released

This is the newer version of old version 1.0.3.2 which I added the replay mode feature on it and changed the profile color within the theme to be more clear than before, please guys down load it try it and give me your feedback with any enhancement we need to do to improve the theme if needed. thanks all and hope you will enjoy

• Thanks 1

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

zark

· Edited by zark

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very nice, but I see you did not put in the possibility to use the Replay mode, there is no possibility to switch to the pre heating mode by temperature. You do not stop on the right track. Good luck to you.

печать.PNG

Response from the author:

Thanks Zark for your interest in my theme, noted and yes i'm working already on the replay mode I just posted this theme to see if the theme itself is catchy enough or need more enhancement on the design itself while working on the replay mode, thanks again man and appreciate your review.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Regatta

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Hi all, I just want to thank everyone interested enough to check my theme, I know it misses yet the replay mode feature which I'm working on it still, I just posted the theme to find out if it's catchy enough for you people and you find the colors and design easy and clear to your eyes and usage or need enhancement with the design itself before lunching the final version with replay mode, thanks again guys and please don't hesitate to leave your feedback :) .

Link to review