The device itself tries to press the fire button

DNA 60. Diagnostics: 24.07.2024 23:12:20: Buttons: The 'Fire' button seems to be pressed. If it is not pressed, it might be shorted.

Without an atomizer the same problem.
From observations: over the past week, short circuits have been observed (I changed the coils and batteries, it didn’t help. I couldn’t find the problem, I just unscrewed top nut and tightened it deeper. It helped.

Now there is a common problem: the device itself tries to press the fire button after turning on the device. I examined the board and didn’t find much liquid, but just in case I wiped it thoroughly. Also, the buttons mechanically give a clear click... Please help me, how can I find the cause of the breakdown?

What device do you have? Is your device using the on-board buttons or external buttons like the billet box?

If you were to start 'Device Monitor" on the bottom line it will show (among other things) if it believes any buttons are pressed.

I will assume you have an SXK BB and you said you wiped up the board.

Now focus on that off-board external fire button. Clean that with IPO if you can. You could remove the wires from the board, and see if Device Monitor still thinks it is being pressed. If it still shows 'Fire' you know it's the button on the board itself.