Smart Profile Selection feature request

I couldn't find this feature mentioned anywhere in eScribe. It's when a profile is selected automatically based on the atomizer resistance being in the close vicinity of a profile's last known or locked resistance. 

ArcticFox custom firmware had this feature and it was quite useful. Even the fuzziness of detection was configurable (within X% of profile atomizer resistance value). 

It's not there at all and after 9 years and numerous firmware updates I doubt you will ever see it.

You call it a feature, I'd call it hazardous. Heaven forbid the day the mod incorrectly mixes up Titanium and Stainless Steel based on resistance. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Wayneo said:

It's not there at all and after 9 years and numerous firmware updates I doubt you will ever see it.

You call it a feature, I'd call it hazardous. Heaven forbid the day the mod incorrectly mixes up Titanium and Stainless Steel based on resistance. 

User is free to change the selected profile. Within the DNA firmware, it can just default to the smart select profile instead of showing the profiles in order 1-8.