Any good triple x 2x700 mods that are decent?

Marco234

used rebel and now I'm using boxer and it's not as sturdy as I thought after normal use.... I could use a better mod that doesn't break after nothing 

the main problem with the boxer is with the button... it literally just popped off... with normal use...

any help? 

How about a quad 18650? The Hammer of God (HOG) DNA400C uses a DNA250C with an output of 400 watts (with capable cells). They only make a small batch at a time. So if everyone is out of stock, they will usually do another run in a month or two. Be warned, with batteries they weigh about a pound. They are almost all aluminum. I own two of them and I never had a problem with either.

2 hours ago, BillW50 said:

How about a quad 18650? The Hammer of God (HOG) DNA400C uses a DNA250C with an output of 400 watts (with capable cells). They only make a small batch at a time. So if everyone is out of stock, they will usually do another run in a month or two. Be warned, with batteries they weigh about a pound. They are almost all aluminum. I own two of them and I never had a problem with either.

do they have a quad 2x700 version? also what happens if you drop it... will it get all fucked up or stay pretty stable

They have quad 2x700 mods, but they are mech mods without a board. They are also called Hammer of God. The one with the DNA250C board has a DNA400C after the name. Yes, misleading, but you get the idea.

If dropped... its a hunk of aluminum. I never dropped my two, but I would think they would be able to take a lot of abuse. There is really nothing I see that would break or anything. Maybe the plastic window over the screen if it was hit just right. Otherwise there is really nothing.

37 minutes ago, BillW50 said:

They have quad 2x700 mods, but they are mech mods without a board. They are also called Hammer of God. The one with the DNA250C board has a DNA400C after the name. Yes, misleading, but you get the idea.

If dropped... its a hunk of aluminum. I never dropped my two, but I would think they would be able to take a lot of abuse. There is really nothing I see that would break or anything. Maybe the plastic window over the screen if it was hit just right. Otherwise there is really nothing.

are there any batteries that are 18650 that are good and have as much MaH as this ? Also what does "45A" mean again? sorry to ask....

9 minutes ago, BillW50 said:

Where do you see 45A? Usually something-A means something-amps in vaping. If you want 400 watts from a quad 18650. Then you want 30A 18650s or better. If you want 250 watts or less, then quad 20A 18650 are fine.

oh my bad forgot the link that was referring to the batteries i was talking about...do they have any good 18650 batteries like these ? 

https://www.18650batterystore.com/products/molicel-p42a

My mistake lol