Device Monitor Stoped to Update Total Puff´s

Hello first I want to say that I'm not  sure If I'm asking on the right forum, any way if I'm wrong Admins,  please move or delete.

Ok so my device monitor stopped to update my total puff count, I guess two years ago or even more, I really don't know, I've tried to reset statistics a couple of times during this period, and never worked, today I did again, and the result was the same.

The total energy is updated

The total time is updated 

The total puff's stopped at, 74193 and the Mod right now has 408884.
Escribe it's always updated, and  I did tried in different computers during this long period of time since I noticed it.

This is not a bid deal I know, and since I have the correct statistics on the Mod, I'm probably being preachy I understand that, but I'm curious why something like this is happening, and can it be fixed? 

1.png

Back, ok, I did a couple of checks and it as to do with the setting I'm using.

So in the first image I posted yesterday, the setting I was using, was (Recorded Puff Number), and that setting until now worked like this, I could see the total puff count on the Mod but in the device monitor was stuck at 74193.

I decided to check the available settings, and I changed from (Recorded Puff Number) to (Statistics Total Puff Count) (Pic_1) and it started to update immediately on the Mod, and at the device monitor, but from 74193 puffs not from 408884.

I went back and changed the setting to (Recorded Puff Number)again, and in the Mod keeps showing me the correct number that now is 409232, and the device monitor started to update, but from 74193 that is now 74545 (Pic_2).

Does anyone know how can I keep both updating and with the real count? 

1.png

2.png

2 horas atrás, James disse:

I don't understand. What is "Recorded Puff Number" and how are you putting it in a screenshot? Is what you are saying that the puff count in Device Monitor is different from the puff count on the device screen?

Yes, that's what I'm saying.in the device I'm using the setting recordings-puff count (recorded puff count) and that one gives me the real number, the setting-statistics total puff count got stuck a long time ago, until yesterday.

Yesterday I did some checks.

"I did a couple of checks and it as to do with the setting I'm using.

So in the first image I posted yesterday, the setting I was using, was (Recorded Puff Number), and that setting until now worked like this, I could see the total puff count on the Mod but in the device monitor was stuck at 74193.

I decided to check the available settings, and I changed from (Recorded Puff Number) to (Statistics Total Puff Count) (Pic_1) and it started to update immediately on the Mod, and at the device monitor, but from 74193 puffs not from 408884.

I went back and changed the setting to (Recorded Puff Number)again, and in the Mod keeps showing me the correct number that now is 409232, and the device monitor started to update, but from 74193 that is now 74545 (Pic_2)."

And today come to find out that at the normal statistics, (the ones you can reset)  at the device monitor the replayed puffs doesn't reset also.

1.png

Edited by Fernando Patricio