Replay only when ressistence adjust manually down

fesha

Changing the resistance manually is the right way to achieve a good result, because the real parameters of the materials do not always correspond to the values accepted by the evolv. But if you always use the same resistance correction value, then it makes sense to change the resistance of the box mod in escrib ( Box mod-Electrical-Mod resistance )

печать.PNG

Edited by zark

vor 11 Stunden schrieb zark:

Changing the resistance manually is the right way to achieve a good result, because the real parameters of the materials do not always correspond to the values accepted by the evolv. But if you always use the same resistance correction value, then it makes sense to change the resistance of the box mod in escrib ( Box mod-Electrical-Mod resistance )

печать.PNG

It was set to 0.004 ohms. I set it to 0 ohms. I report if it worked. Thank you!

• Confused 1

Цитата

adjust the resistance by at least 0.02 ohms down

But you talked about 0.02 ohms, and corrected to 0.004. Besides, I think that you need to increase the resistance of the mod in esbribe. By the fact that how many Ohms you increase the resistance of a mode, the coil resistance will decrease by the same amount of Ohms

Печать.jpg

Edited by zark

vor 2 Stunden schrieb zark:

But you talked about 0.02 ohms, and corrected to 0.004. Besides, I think that you need to increase the resistance of the mod in esbribe. By the fact that how many Ohms you increase the resistance of a mode, the coil resistance will decrease by the same amount of Ohms

Печать.jpg

It was previously (in factory setting) set to 0.004 ohms.

I have now increased it to 0.02 and will test it and report the result. Thank you!

Edited by fesha

I put the ohms in escribe (Box mod-Electrical-Mod resistance) on 0.02 and got the same issue. Replay works furthermore only when i manually adjust 0.02 ohms down.
I set to factory settings, on 0.004 ohms an got the same issue.

9 часов назад, fesha сказал:

Я поместил ом в escribe ( Box mod-Electrical-Mod сопротивление)  на 0.02 и получил ту же проблему. Более того, воспроизведение работает только тогда, когда я отрегулирую на 0,02 Ом вниз вручную.
Я установил к заводским настройкам, на 0.004 ом и получил ту же проблему.

Send me a file with your own settings for this, connect the mod to the PC, run the EScribe suite and then File - Save. As a result, you will receive a file with the settings of your mod, send it to me and I will try to help you.

Печать.jpg

vor 45 Minuten schrieb zark:

Send me a file with your own settings for this, connect the mod to the PC, run the EScribe suite and then File - Save. As a result, you will receive a file with the settings of your mod, send it to me and I will try to help you.

Печать.jpg

Hello zark,

thank you for the help.

Here ist the settings file from my mod.

I hope we will find a solution for this issue.

Have a nice day!

For info: i always adjust the ohms manually directly on the mod.

Triade_250c_Fesha.ecig

Hi, I was  able to trick both of my 250c devices (paranormal and drone) into enabling replay mode with a kanthal coil (ofrf mesh) using your method of reducing the resistance by .02 ohms. It seemed like it worked at first, by cutting off power just as the atty went dry and only got a slight dry hit but then never fired again after adding juice. Are you sure the coil(s) you're using support TC material like SS316?

Edited by slyceolyfe

В 10.04.2019 в 05:45, slyceolyfe сказал:

я смог обмануть оба моих 250c устройства (паранормальные и дроновые) для включения режима воспроизведения с помощью кантальской катушки (ofrf mesh)

I do not understand why you need to look for ways to deceive the Evolv algorithms. Khantal is not a TC material, and should not work in Replay mode. Khantal has several interesting properties, so I use it in combination with SS 316, for TC mode

Печать.jpg

Я буду писать на русском языке.

Я не смог запустить Replay на Вашей теме. Могу сказать, что я вижу много недоработок в теме, которую Вы используете:

1. Нет меню настройки сопротивления и комнатной температуры (сопротивление выбирается только при смене атомизатора и имеет  слишком грубые настройки, по этому диапазон изменения сопротивления 25% часто переходит в режим замены атомизатора )

2. Корректировки сопротивления очень грубые и неудобные

3.  Я не вижу блокировки сопротивления ( это может вызывать ошибки при незначительных механических проблемах с фиксацией катушки)

4. Тема проста, но не имеет отображения многих важных параметров, или настройки расположены неудобно

В итоге я сжег фитиль на своей катушке, но Replay так и не работал

Я бы советовал Вам установить тему проверенных разработчиков например  Френк65 (  моя тема имеет более интересные настройки, но может быть сложной для новичка). На  моя тема  Replay включается и работает без проблем даже на параллельных гибридных катушках SS 316 + Kanthal A1 

У Вас в настройках выбрано 5 попыток для определения Replay,  я бы советовал использовать 2-3. И не забывайте отключать Boost и Warmth при первом запуске Replay

Прошу прощения, но я не смог Вам помочь!

P. S.

Я нашел блокировку и настройку, все грубо и неудобно и все равно не могу запустить Replay . Я думаю, что  в программных настройках Replay есть авторские недоработки, но искать ошибки в этой теме я не хочу. Попробуйте обратиться к автору.

Печать.jpg

13 hours ago, zark said:

I do not understand why you need to look for ways to deceive the Evolv algorithms. Khantal is not a TC material, and should not work in Replay mode. Khantal has several interesting properties, so I use it in combination with SS 316, for TC mode

Печать.jpg

Apologies if my post wasn't clear. My point was that even though the coil being used wasn't capable of replay mode, reducing the resistance made it seem like replay was enabled and working.

10 часов назад, slyceolyfe сказал:

уменьшение сопротивления создавало впечатление, что воспроизведение включено и работает.

I understood you, and I also noticed a similar effect, but this is probably due to the high sensitivity of the Evolv chip in combination with poor coil contact, change in the resistance of the atomizer body, poor build quality of the mod itself. Therefore, the results of such Replay are unstable and erroneous.

Thank you for the calm discussion!

Печать.jpg

• Like 1