Can't Power Off Device? (DNA GO)

Wakka

So I've purchased a brand new Orion DNA GO unit. 

Clicking 5 times allows me to power the device on, and clicking another 5 times allows me to lock the device so the purple light is flashing. (to indicate the device is locked)

My question is. How do I power this device totally off?

When I click 5 times to lock, if I press the button again, the purple light blinks, showing me that the device is in lock mode.

But I'd like to power off the device completely to conserve battery. 

So how do I turn this unit off completely? Is this device just constantly always on? I'm really looking to power this device totally off whenever need be, to prolong the life of the battery when not in use, and make sure the unit is powered off whenever necessary. 

Please help. Thank you. 

I'm just confused about one thing. 

I found a review online showing the same device. Lost Vape Orion (not the Q version) 

The reviewer seems to mention that the device does power off. When I watch him click the button 5 times to lock. There is no light flashing what so ever after those 5 clicks. 

It looks as though the same identical device has powered off just fine. But on my unit, all I get after a 5 click lock is that purple light blinking. 

Here's the video link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXRI3OChNbE at 14:41 in the video, you'll notice the reviewer's attempt to power off after 5 clicks. And the fact that there is no light blinking afterwards at all, when he clicks the fire button again. 

Just curious. As this is my first pod-style mod and I really like this device a lot compared to other full-size units I've owned in the past. 

Still learning the ropes when it comes to maintaining, using, and taking care of this new device. 

Thanks for your help. 

I'm think the one in the video was using an earlier firmware where the "check charge of battery" wasn't yet a feature. DNA boards only lock the power button (then sleep).  None turn off.

My Orion just sits there, I don't use it, the battery doesn't seem to drain anything noticeable.

Mine lights the LED when locked and fire button is pressed.