Check Atomizer...

Dirk_Heat

Hi All,

I've got a Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C that I'm getting a Check Atomizer warning when trying to use the device in wattage mode on all RDA's / RTA's  I have.  Wattage mode worked perfectly fine when I initially got the device.

I've setup an RDA with SS316L coils, which works fine when in TC mode, but gives the warning when in wattage mode with the same RDA still on the device. If i put this RDA onto another MOD, it fires fine in wattage mode. 

Have checked Atomizer Analyser within EScribe, and all looks fine, which I expected seeing as there is no issue in TC mode.

I've got loads of Kanthal coils that I need to use up, but am obviously unable to if I can't get wattage mode to work. I've seen posts about taking the 510 connector out to clean the threads within in, but want to avoid having to do that if I can, especially seeing as there are no issue when in TC mode.

Hope someone can help without me having to send the device back for a replacement. I've only had it for a couple of weeks and am in love with it.