Escribe won't connect to my 75c mod

skuck

I'm opening escribe 2.0 and connecting the USB cable but it never registers that there's a device attached. I open the Device manager and it shows no USB devices attached while the mod is connected. The cable works because I can connect other devices but just not with my DNA 75c mod. Is the a driver that I need to download or is it a USB 3,.0m problem? Is the DNA 75c not compatible with USB 3.0? I can't imagine that Evolv would release a board that isn't compatible with the new USB standards. Anyone have any information on this?

• 1 year later...
On 8/29/2018 at 2:38 AM, skuck said:

I'm opening escribe 2.0 and connecting the USB cable but it never registers that there's a device attached. I open the Device manager and it shows no USB devices attached while the mod is connected. The cable works because I can connect other devices but just not with my DNA 75c mod. Is the a driver that I need to download or is it a USB 3,.0m problem? Is the DNA 75c not compatible with USB 3.0? I can't imagine that Evolv would release a board that isn't compatible with the new USB standards. Anyone have any information on this?

go get a USB Hub 2,0 from best buy a cheap one it will drop the 3.0 to a 2.0 and it will fix it.