18650 or 21700

SteelDriver

It would just depend on what particular cell you get. Check out Battery Mooch if you're not already.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/blog-entry/list-of-battery-tests.7436

I've been using Sanyo 20700As (30A, 3.1-3.3Ah). At 38W I can get at least 24 hours out of one cell. At 62W, just a few hours. Of course that's not like constant vaping but I do take really long drags. A Samsung 40T is 30A and 4Ah i think? There just aren't any 18650s with those kind of specs out right now. What mods are you considering?

Word. I love my Stingers. Some people feel the 2*700 versions are too big, but whatever.  The 18650 version is supposedly about the size of a Billet Box, but thicker. 

I run my Basic 1.1 around 40W or lower, and my KRMA around 60W. I've got a little single 18650 box that I use a tank on (not a DNA), and with 25Rs, I can only use it @ 60W for an hour or two before it says weak battery. I haven't bought any 18s in like a year and a half, I just feel 27's are the superior cell. But size does matter I guess.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would go with a 21700 over an 18650 any day, especially when it comes to the DNA 75C. They allow , while simultaneously compensating for the 85% efficiency rating of the 75C.  Samsung 30T's or 40T's are my recommendation.  If you can provide more information as to how you vape (resistance, wattage/voltage, builds, etc...), I could definitely be of more help.