No new products for the DNA family?

mjordan79

Lot of time without seeing new products based on DNA chips.
What's happening? There isn't a new lineup of products using the DNA75c and many manufacturers seem they have ignored DNA250c also.

I really would like to see some products that compete with the HCigar VT75c which is, in my opinion, one of the hottest segments in the vape world.
Still I can't find anything that can be comparable to this product (single battery, small form factor, 26650 battery, good looking).

I purchased a Lost Vape Mirage DNA75C recently, and I've been extremely happy with the device. Been using it for a few days now, and by first impressions it really is very very good with good build quality, good 510 and everything. Compatible with 18650-21700.

However I will agree, that that I don't see a lot (or at least as much as I would want to) of devices coming out. That's one of the main reasons I grabbed the Lost Vape Mirage the moment I saw it. I started building my own mods, but I like the looks and the resin which I couldn't source myself and I knew it would be gone soon. Who knows when I would've came across another DNA device which I liked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On Sun Jun 03 2018 at 5:56 AM, mjordan79 said:

Lot of time without seeing new products based on DNA chips.
What's happening? There isn't a new lineup of products using the DNA75c and many manufacturers seem they have ignored DNA250c also.

I really would like to see some products that compete with the HCigar VT75c which is, in my opinion, one of the hottest segments in the vape world.
Still I can't find anything that can be comparable to this product (single battery, small form factor, 26650 battery, good looking).

There is some, but i'm guessing nowdays chinese manufacturer are racing with their own chip but some mod and manufacturer bring 75c with them like Vapedroid x1c2, vicious ant dna75c, lost vape mirage 75c, therion 75c, think vape finder 75c, vapecige 75c, etc